The feet that inspire me

The feet that inspire me
My little angel and my little mischief

Friday 4 November 2016

Happy Saturday

I've been reminded recently that family and friends are important. I've always known this but occasionally you appreciate them a little more.

Mental and physical health are so important. How can we care for little ones without showing we care for ourselves. Sometimes that will be simply by asking for help. 

I am lucky enough to have a husband that helps when he can. His working day is very long but if I really need him he will be there. 

Consider yourself lucky if you have someone who loves you - two or four legged! 

Happy Saturday everyone- seize the day.

I will be seizing it by doing my washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking, feeding and mostly procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment